I THRIVE PartnershiP
The I THRIVE project is a partnership between local primary and secondary schools, committed to developing positive links and promoting excellent education for all. The schools involved are working together to provide rich and diverse educational experiences for the children living in Ryedale and the surrounding area.
The schools currently working together are:
- Amotherby Community Primary School
- Hertford Vale C.E Primary School
- Malton Secondary School
- Rillington Community Primary School
- West Heslerton C.E Primary School
By working as a group of schools we believe that the children in our care will develop a better understanding of the local area and their place in today’s society. The I THRIVE acronym focuses on seven key values which are aimed at celebrating each child as an individual. The core values of the partnership are fundamental in demonstrating that all the schools involved are committed to developing well rounded children who are confident, proud of who they are and what they can achieve.
I THRIVE stands for:
- Healthy living
- Resilience in the face of challenge
- Inspiration: being inspired and inspiring others
- Values and being a good citizen in the community
- Enterprise and being resourceful
If you require any further information on the I THRIVE partnership, please feel free to contact the school and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.