23.10.2020 - Now closed
Higher level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant HLTA - (either experienced or aspiring)
27.5 hours per week, term time only
Plus 5 hours per week as an MSA (Midday Supervisory Assistant)
Grade F (SCP 8- ) 12,765 (Pro Rata)
£9.43 per hour for MSA
Fixed term contract until August 2021 with potential to make permanent
Please see the information below. There is an application form below the candidate pack and the job advert.
22.10.2020 - Now closed
Midday Supervisory Assistant
Location - Staxton, Scarborough, YO12 4SS
Grade B - £9.43/hour
Term Time only. 5 hours per week – 1 hour per day
The Head Teacher and Governors of our school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and friendly Midday Supervisory Assistant for as soon as possible on a fixed term contract for 5 hours per week, 1 hour per day, term time only. We are looking for someone who will complement the existing team and work with us to promote the school’s Christian vision and values.
Our pupils want a Midday Supervisory Assistant who:
- Is happy, friendly and positive
- Is fair
- Is hardworking and determined
In this key role you will:
- Be a warm and fun-loving person with enthusiasm and energy
- Be an enthusiastic and excellent Midday Supervisory Assistant who will inspire our children and have an enthusiasm for quality first teaching
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with all members of our community in continuing to develop our school, motivating and working with others to create a shared culture and positive climate.
- Promote high expectations of pupil behaviour
- Be willing to learn, laugh and contribute
In return we offer:
- A warm and welcoming school with a supportive and hardworking staff team
- A strong leadership team who encourage development and a supportive ethos A school with aspiration and a genuine determination to reach the highest standards in teaching, learning and pastoral care
- Supportive Governors who strive to push forward the continued development of the school
- A friendly village orientated ethos with open door policy for parents
- Continued professional development
- A school who is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
If you would like to find out more about our school, please visit our website https://hertfordvale.co.uk/
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 5th November 2020
Here is the person specification information :
Below is the application form in both Word and PDF format. Alternatively, a paper copy can be obtained from the school office on request.
Microsoft Word version :
PDF version :